An experienced osteopath (25 years) registered with the Registro de los Osteópatas de España (Spanish Register of Osteopaths), providing skilled manual treatments within the island community since 1998.
– Manual treatment of the body: this is involved in 90% of my work.
– Problem solving: my approach is a logical one focused on solving your problem.
– Personalised treatment.
– Look at your lifestyle, diet and other environmental influences on your health.
– Take an interest in psychological influences on your health.
– Have a special interest in chronic (long-standing, more complex) problems.
I don’t do:
– Cranial/Craniosacral treatments.
– Putting bones “back in place”, lots of clicks and cracks.
– Superficial fixes or instant cures.
– “Energy” work.
Please peruse my website before booking an appointment.
Please note that I am unable to offer appointments to short-term visitors to the island.
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian
Preferred: Contact Method Email